Hi tison,

Thank you for reviewing.

pr#1859 tries to support standard watches and persistent watches on same
paths. It has no code conflicts with pr#1820, but test requirement on
pr#1820. Assumes that:

1. Persistent watch (and/or child watch) on “/a”
2. Persistent recursive watch on “/a”

Ideally, persistent watch and/or child watch should receive
`NodeChildrenChanged` while persistent recursive watch should not. Without
pr#1820 which filter out `NodeChildrenChanged` for persistent recursive
watch in client side, test introduced in pr#1859 will fail.

There are other followups, which are related to watcher removing, I have
reported but blocked by pr#1859(aka. ZOOKEEPER-4466):
* ZOOKEEPER-4471[1]: Remove WatcherType.Children break persistent watcher's
child events
* ZOOKEEPER-4472[2]: Support persistent watchers removing individually

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-4471
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-4472

Best,
Kezhu Wang