Hey,

Do we have an idea of when 3.6.4 will be released?
I'm eager for ZOOKEEPER-4455 to elevate some security warnings.

Mark
BAE Systems will collect and process information about you that may be subject
to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose
your personal information, how we protect your information, our legal basis to
use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to the
relevant sections of our Privacy note at
www.baesystems.com/en/cybersecurity/privacy
<http://www.baesystems.com/en/cybersecurity/privacy>

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message should
be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only
become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory. The
contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies under the
control of BAE Systems PLC, details of which can be found at
http://www.baesystems.com/Businesses/index.htm.