Thanks for the ping and also requesting for review, Enrico.

I have the patch for the restore command ready too. The patch for auth
support (digest, ip and x509) will be ready soon.

I would be very appreciated if the snapshot command PR can be reviewed by
one more committer and merged, so I can submit the PR for restore and then
the auth support.

Best,

Li