Hi,

I've come across the following when working on the support of native
SSL libraries. Currently ZooKeeper supports loading the native epoll-
based event loop of Netty, but a build profile which would download the
required dependencies is not shipped with our product.

This is perfectly okay since the feature of using native libraries is
not a build-time requirement, but in this case the user has to download
the required and appropriate versions of Netty jars and put them on the
classpath.

Shall we add a Maven build profile to ease this process?

<profile>
  <id>netty-native</id>
  <properties>
    <os.detection.classifierWithLikes>fedora</os.detection.classifierWi
thLikes>
  </properties>
  <dependencyManagement>
    <dependencies>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>io.netty</groupId>
        <artifactId>netty-tcnative-boringssl-static</artifactId>
        <version>${netty-tcnative.version}</version>
        <classifier>${os.detected.classifier}</classifier>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>io.netty</groupId>
        <artifactId>netty-transport-native-epoll</artifactId>
        <version>${netty.version}</version>
        <classifier>${os.detected.classifier}</classifier>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>
  </dependencyManagement>
</profile>