Greetings, all! The elections for the Fedora Linux 38 cycle have completed.

*## Fedora Council*

Sumantro Mukherjee is elected to the Fedora Council.

*## Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)*

The following candidates are elected to FESCo:

   - Stephen Gallagher
   - Neal Gompa
   - Major Hayden
   - Tom Stellard

*## Fedora Mindshare Committee*

David Duncan is elected to the Fedora Mindshare Committee.

Congratulations to all those elected and thank you to the candidates and
voters. I will process the "paperwork" to update memberships and
documentation over the next 1-2 weeks.

For more details, visit the Community Blog post:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedora-linux-38-election-results

--
*Cheers*,
*Justin W. Flory* (*he/him*) || 📧 j...@redhat.com || 🔗 jwf.io

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.