****
This email was sent both to the mailing list for raising awareness to
the community and BCC directly to the affected users from which we need
a reply. If you have received this email only from the mailing list, you
can ignore the next part.
****

Hello,

during our periodic check as per the "Inactive packagers policy" [1] we
detected no activity from you as a packager, nor in other Fedora
community places, like Bodhi or mailing lists.

In order to reduce security risks from possible accounts hijacking we
tried to contact you by tagging your username in the appropriate ticket
within pagure.io repository [2], but your username is not registered
there, so we cannot contact you in that way.

Please, let us know if you're still intersted in participating in Fedora
and if you still need your account to be listed in the packager group.
You can reply here in the mailing list, so that your activity can be
detected by the script, or just login in pagure.io with your Fedora
account and reply to the ticket which refers to your username.

Without any reply from you, one week after the release of F39 the
`packager` group membership will be removed from your account and any
package for which you are the main admin will be orphaned, so that
co-maintainers can pick them up.

[1]
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Policy_for_inactive_packagers/
[2] https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers/issues

Thank you.

Mattia

---------

This is the full list of usernames which cannot be reached by tag in
pagure.io:

gsgatlin
dmarlin
andriy