Planned Outage: fedorainfracloud.org / copr - 2015-11-24 00:00 UTC

 There will be an outage starting at 2015-11-24 00:00 UTC, which will
 last approximately 4 hours.

 To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto or run:

 date -d '2015-11-24 00:00 UTC'

 Reason for outage:

 We will be updating and rebooting our openstack cloud and all the
 instances in it. This will result in downtime for any cloud related
 instances, in particular copr will be unavailable.

 Affected Services:

 fedorainfracloud.org copr.fedoraproject.org fedoramagazine.org
 taiga.fedorainfracloud.org testdays.fedorainfracloud.org
 jenkins.fedorainfracloud.org

 various development instances

 Contact Information:

 Ticket
 Link: ​https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4977

 Please join #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on irc.freenode.net or add
 comments to the ticket for this outage above.