I'm going to extend this by a week and cancel tomorrow's Server SIG
meeting. People have been very distracted with dealing with Beta blockers
and we've extended this request to a wider audience (it got picked up by
certain news sources). Let's give it a little more time to percolate.

If you have thoughts, I'd really like to hear them.