On 11/30/20 2:06 PM, Tom Stellard wrote:
Hi,

As part of the f34 change request[1] for removing make from the buildroot, I will be doing a mass update of packages[2] to add BuildRequires: make where it is needed.

If you are a package maintainer and would prefer to update your packages on your own, please do so before Dec 14, which is when I will begin doing the mass update.

I will be doing the updates in batches, so that if there is a mistake the impact will be limited.  Here is the rough schedule of the changes:

Dec 14: Update first 50 packages.
Dec 16: Next 1000.
Dec 18: Next 1000.
Jan 4:  Next 1000.
Jan 5:  Next 1000.
Jan 6:  Next 1000.
Jan 7:  Next 1000.
Jan 8:  Rest of packages.

Here are the packages I will be updating today:
https://fedorapeople.org/~tstellar/br_make_day7.txt

-Tom

The deadline for completing these updates is the start of the f34 mass rebuild (Jan 20).

Thanks,
Tom

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Remove_make_from_BuildRoot
[2] https://fedorapeople.org/~tstellar/needs_br_make_packages.txt