Hi everybody,

rpmautospec[1] is now deployed on the Koji builders. It took a little
longer than expected, but went smoothly otherwise—at most, you should
have noticed any currently running builds of yours being restarted
when we restarted the kojid processes.

We invite you to use automatic releases and changelogs in your RPM
packages from now on, refer to [2] for details. Please hit us up on
#fedora-apps (on Libera.chat) if you have questions. If you encounter
any issues, please file them in the project tracker[3].

Cheers,
Nils
[1]: https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/rpmautospec/
[2]: https://pagure.io/docs/fedora-infra/rpmautospec/
[3]: https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/rpmautospec/new_issue

--
Nils Philippsen / Software Engineer / Red Hat
PGP fingerprint: D0C1 1576 CDA6 5B6E BBAE 95B2 7D53 7FCA E9F6 395D