Dear maintainers.

Based on the current fail to build from source policy, the following packages
should be retired from Fedora 36 approximately one week before branching.

However, 5 weekly reminders are required and I forgot to start this sooner,
hence the retirement will happen in 5 weeks, i.e. March 1st 2022.
Since this is after the Beta Freeze,
I will skip retiring components with depending packages.
Such components (if any) will be retired during the next release cycle,
and are included in this report for completeness.

Policy: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Fails_to_build_from_source_Fails_to_install/

The packages in rawhide were not successfully built at least since Fedora 33.

This report is based on dist tags.

Packages collected via:
https://github.com/hroncok/fedora-report-ftbfs-retirements/blob/master/ftbfs-retirements.ipynb

If you see a package that was built, please let me know.
If you see a package that should be exempted from the process, please let me know and we can work together to get a FESCo approval for that.

If you see a package that can be rebuilt, please do so.

            Package                      (co)maintainers
adf-tribun-fonts                  frixxon, nim
catharsis-cormorant-fonts         nim
ecolier-court-fonts               frixxon, nim
gfs-ambrosia-fonts                frixxon, nim
gfs-artemisia-fonts               nim
gfs-baskerville-fonts             nim
gfs-bodoni-classic-fonts          nim
gfs-bodoni-fonts                  nim
gfs-complutum-fonts               nim
gfs-decker-fonts                  nim
gfs-didot-classic-fonts           nim
gfs-didot-display-fonts           nim
gfs-didot-fonts                   nim
gfs-eustace-fonts                 nim
gfs-fleischman-fonts              nim
gfs-galatea-fonts                 nim
gfs-garaldus-fonts                nim
gfs-gazis-fonts                   nim
gfs-goschen-fonts                 nim
gfs-ignacio-fonts                 nim
gfs-jackson-fonts                 nim
gfs-neohellenic-fonts             nim
gfs-neohellenic-math-fonts        nim
gfs-nicefore-fonts                nim
gfs-olga-fonts                    nim
gfs-orpheus-classic-fonts         nim
gfs-orpheus-fonts                 nim
gfs-orpheus-sans-fonts            nim
gfs-philostratos-fonts            nim
gfs-porson-fonts                  nim
gfs-pyrsos-fonts                  nim
gfs-solomos-fonts                 nim
gfs-theokritos-fonts              nim
ht-alegreya-sans-fonts            nim
impallari-dancing-script-fonts    nim
intel-clear-sans-fonts            nim
jetbrains-mono-fonts              nim
kemie-bellota-fonts               nim
libicu65                          pwalter
ndiscover-exo-2-fonts             nim
rubygem-cucumber-rails            mmorsi, vondruch
rubygem-sup                     dcallagh, jaruga, ruby-packagers-sig, shreyankg
sil-alkalami-fonts                nim
sil-andika-compact-fonts          nim
sil-andika-fonts                  nim
sil-andika-new-basic-fonts        nim
sil-annapurna-fonts               nim
sil-apparatus-fonts               nim
sil-awami-nastaliq-fonts          nim
sil-charis-compact-fonts          nim
sil-dai-banna-fonts               nim
sil-ezra-fonts                    nim
sil-gentium-plus-compact-fonts    nim
sil-harmattan-fonts               nim
sil-mondulkiri-extra-fonts        nim
sil-mondulkiri-fonts              nim
sil-namdhinggo-fonts              nim
sil-shimenkan-fonts               nim
sil-sophia-nubian-fonts           nim
sil-tagmukay-fonts                nim
sil-tai-heritage-pro-fonts        nim
symbian-m-yuppy-gb-fonts          nim
tmux-top                          ttomecek
typesetit-great-vibes-fonts       nim
uswds-public-sans-fonts           nim
vernnobile-muli-fonts             nim
vernnobile-nunito-fonts           nim
vernnobile-oswald-fonts           nim
wagesreiter-patrick-hand-fonts    nim
weiweihuanghuang-work-sans-fonts  nim
yanone-kaffeesatz-fonts           nim

All listed packages are leaf packages, nothing depends on them.

Affected (co)maintainers
dcallagh: rubygem-sup
frixxon: adf-tribun-fonts, ecolier-court-fonts, gfs-ambrosia-fonts
jaruga: rubygem-sup
mmorsi: rubygem-cucumber-rails
nim: ecolier-court-fonts, gfs-orpheus-classic-fonts, sil-tagmukay-fonts, gfs-didot-fonts, gfs-nicefore-fonts, gfs-eustace-fonts, gfs-fleischman-fonts, gfs-garaldus-fonts, gfs-solomos-fonts, sil-apparatus-fonts, gfs-ignacio-fonts, sil-mondulkiri-fonts, sil-charis-compact-fonts, gfs-neohellenic-fonts, adf-tribun-fonts, yanone-kaffeesatz-fonts, sil-alkalami-fonts, sil-shimenkan-fonts, sil-andika-fonts, gfs-galatea-fonts, gfs-olga-fonts, vernnobile-muli-fonts, gfs-baskerville-fonts, sil-sophia-nubian-fonts, typesetit-great-vibes-fonts, intel-clear-sans-fonts, gfs-porson-fonts, jetbrains-mono-fonts, sil-andika-new-basic-fonts, sil-ezra-fonts, gfs-gazis-fonts, sil-mondulkiri-extra-fonts, gfs-complutum-fonts, sil-awami-nastaliq-fonts, gfs-orpheus-fonts, sil-dai-banna-fonts, gfs-ambrosia-fonts, vernnobile-oswald-fonts, gfs-pyrsos-fonts, ht-alegreya-sans-fonts, kemie-bellota-fonts, sil-gentium-plus-compact-fonts, uswds-public-sans-fonts, sil-harmattan-fonts, gfs-decker-fonts, ndiscover-exo-2-fonts, sil-andika-compact-fonts, wagesreiter-patrick-hand-fonts, gfs-bodoni-classic-fonts, gfs-goschen-fonts, gfs-jackson-fonts, catharsis-cormorant-fonts, gfs-didot-display-fonts, gfs-neohellenic-math-fonts, impallari-dancing-script-fonts, vernnobile-nunito-fonts, gfs-theokritos-fonts, gfs-bodoni-fonts, sil-tai-heritage-pro-fonts, gfs-artemisia-fonts, gfs-orpheus-sans-fonts, gfs-philostratos-fonts, sil-annapurna-fonts, weiweihuanghuang-work-sans-fonts, symbian-m-yuppy-gb-fonts, gfs-didot-classic-fonts, sil-namdhinggo-fonts
pwalter: libicu65
ruby-packagers-sig: rubygem-sup
shreyankg: rubygem-sup
ttomecek: tmux-top