Hello, everyone,

Please participate in the Fedora Annual Contributor Survey 2022!

* https://fedoraproject.limequery.com/2022

The survey is anonymous, it has 44 questions targeting Fedora
contributors of all kinds and asks about your default choices of
applications and services.

This is the second run of the survey. The questions are the same as
last year with more variants added according to the data we have
collected. We will compare answers for this year with the previous
year results.

At the end of the survey you will get the claim link for the badge.

For questions and feedback please refer to the forum thread:

*
https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/we-want-to-hear-from-you-take-the-fedora-annual-contributor-survey-for-2022/39576

Thank you for your contribution!

--