Hello everyone!

I just completed the first run of FESCo's newly approved Inactive
Packager Policy[1]. Packagers that have been identified as inactive
have a ticket in the find-inactive-packagers repo[2]. One week after
the F37 final release, packagers who remain inactive will be removed
from the packager group. (Note that pagure.io is one of the systems
checked for activity, so commenting on your ticket that you're still
around will prevent you from showing up in the second round.)

Since this is the first time we've done something like this, it could
be a little rough. I appreciate your patience and understanding. If
you have suggestions for improvement, look for the open feature
issues[3] and file an issue in the find-inactive-packagers repo[4] if
it's not there already.

For the curious, here are the stats from today's run:

2550 users checked
913 of those had no activity on src.fedoraproject.org or pagure.io
835 of those had no activity in Bodhi
812 of those had no activity on the mailing lists
606 of those (~24% of packagers) had no activity in Bugzilla.

The script took a little under three hours to run.

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Policy_for_inactive_packagers/
[2]
https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers/issues?tags=inactive_packager&status=Open
[3] https://pagure.io/find-inactive-packagers/issues?tags=feature