On Feb 12, 2010, at 3:49 PM, David Smith wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2010, at 1:45 PM, Zachary West wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 16:22, Stephen Holt <sh...@adium.im> wrote:
>> What needs to be done to get buildbot onto 10.6 and a more recent Xcode?
>>
>> Never release another 1.3 release, update 1.4 to the 10.6-compatible build
>> system. (Smew currently builds our libpurple releases)
>>
>> We could/should buy a 10.6 box, it's the path of least resistance and I
>> believe we have donation money that could do it.
>>
>> --
>> Zachary West
>
> Ooh faster buildbot AND newer OS? That would be delicious.

I support that move. We'll need to also ask NetworkRedux if they can host a
second machine for us, but I don't expect any difficulty there as they've been
very supportive so far.  We do indeed have the donation money to do so.  Would
we (or any of our friendly open source projects to which we could offer
resources if we had them, like Growl or Colloquy) have any use for Snow Leopard
Server, as long as we're looking at a new machine?

-Evan