Now that we have the edk2-test repo with the SCT infrastructure, has there been
any thought for where tests that use this for non-standardized protocols should
live? My initial thought is along with the protocols in edk2/edk2-platforms.
For example if you had Silicon/NVIDIA/Include/Procotol/x.h you would have
Silicon/NVIDIA/TestCase/x/ for this. Has there been any thoughts/plans on this?

Thanks,
Jeff

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by