Hi Marcin,

Just to be awkward - edk2-platforms (and edk2-non-osi) have not yet
been relicensed, so we still need "contributed-under" here.

For this series, can you confirm to the list that this is indeed
Contributed-under: TianoCore Contribution Agreement 1.1
? If so, we can fix that up before committing.

I'll start looking into what we need to do for a license transition
for edk2-platforms master next week.

Best Regards,

Leif