The macro SERIAL_DXE_FILE_GUID is been defined twice and the GUID is been used
once without defining the macro. This patch series define a macro in
MdeModulePkg where the SerialDxe is, and replace all other use by this new one,
EDKII_SERIAL_PORT_LIB_VENDOR_GUID.

Note that I haven't build/test those changes, but I have test the first patch
by applying a similar change to a patch series I'm working on.

Patch series available in this git branch:
https://xenbits.xen.org/git-http/people/aperard/ovmf.git br.serial-dxe-guid-v2

Thanks.

Anthony PERARD (4):
  MdeModulePkg: Introduce EDKII_SERIAL_PORT_LIB_VENDOR_GUID
  ArmVirtPkg/PlatformBootManagerLib: Use
    EDKII_SERIAL_PORT_LIB_VENDOR_GUID from MdeModulePkg
  ArmPkg/PlatformBootManagerLib: Use EDKII_SERIAL_PORT_LIB_VENDOR_GUID
    from MdeModulePkg
  UefiPayloadPkg/PlatformBootManagerLib: Use
    EDKII_SERIAL_PORT_LIB_VENDOR_GUID from MdeModulePkg

 MdeModulePkg/MdeModulePkg.dec                 |  3 +++
 .../Universal/SerialDxe/SerialDxe.inf         |  1 +
 .../Include/Guid/SerialPortLibVendor.h        | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../PlatformBootManagerLib/PlatformBm.c       |  8 ++------
 .../PlatformBootManagerLib/PlatformBm.c       |  8 ++------
 MdeModulePkg/Universal/SerialDxe/SerialIo.c   |  3 ++-
 .../PlatformBootManagerLib/PlatformConsole.c  |  3 ++-
 create mode 100644 MdeModulePkg/Include/Guid/SerialPortLibVendor.h

--
Anthony PERARD