Hi bcran,

        I test this in my own environment, It works well.
        The edk2 commit id : f03859ea6c8fddeaa3a5cc3d9a3461
        Build command:
        build -p ~/code/edk2/OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgX64.dsc -a X64 -t GCC5 -D
NETWORK_TLS_ENABLE -D NETWORK_HTTP_BOOT_ENABLE
        DHCP server: Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server 4.3.3

        Do you enroll your ca cert in Tls Auth Configuration?
        Could you give us more information?

Thanks,
Xiaoyu