From: Kinney, Michael D
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 3:54 PM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io; Wei, David Y <david.y....@intel.com>; Kinney, Michael
D <michael.d.kin...@intel.com>
Subject: RE: [edk2-devel] [edk2-non-osi patch 0/1] Add UNDI ROM for SIMICS QSP
Platform

David,

The file License.txt make a reference to the file IntelProprietaryLicense.txt,
but I do not see that file in this patchset.

For example, the content in Silicon/Intel/QuarkSocBinPkg has a License.txt file
and the content in the path
Silicon\Intel\QuarkSocBinPkg\QuarkNorthCluster\Binary\QuarkMicrocode
has a IntelProprietaryLicense.txt in the same directory as the binary.

Did you intent to include an IntelProprietaryLicense.txt file too?

Thanks,

Mike