From: Sivaraman Nainar <sivaram...@amiindia.co.in>
Sent: 2019年9月10日 17:17
To: devel@edk2.groups.io
Cc: Wu, Jiaxin <jiaxin...@intel.com>; Fu, Siyuan <siyuan...@intel.com>
Subject: reg: Polling Interval in MNP

Hi all:

In the Network Package, MNPDxe Driver has the timeout check in
MnpCheckPacketTimeout() for the interval of 10 ms. This interval is OK when we
have the On board / Add on network controllers.

In the cases of Network devices exposed via Inband (Virtual USB exposing
network interfaces) when there is a packet read given to USB interfaces and it
processed in lower level which could not provide the data within the 10 ms
interval and it failed with timeout and communication failed when we perform
the HTTP request.

Do we have any specific reason to have this as 10 ms? Do we have any max limit
for this interval value?

-Siva