On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 07:10:16AM +0000, Chang, Abner (HPS SW/FW Technologist)
wrote:
> [...]

If the libfdt is simply what comes along with opensbi, then I can live
with that for now, once opensbi becomes a submodule.

The conversion to use the current EmbeddedPkg FdtLib should however be
completely trivial. So I would still like to see the following
*attempted* before we start considering this being included in edk2
master:

- add FdtLib to RiscVOpensbiLib.inf [LibraryClasses]
- delete all of the libfdt/* files from RiscVOpensbiLib.inf [Sources]
- add EmbeddedPkg/EmbeddedPkg.dec to RiscVOpensbiLib.inf  [Packages]

/
    Leif