On 4/15/2020 10:15 AM, Sean via groups.io wrote:
No local server.  I use a free devops account.  When i was standing up the original Core CI project for tianocore I created a Azure devops project here https://dev.azure.com/tianocore/edk2-ci-play In this project I can connect to my fork on github and run builds.  Anyone else could also setup their own free Azure devops project and connect it to your own github fork of edk2 to test it.  This should be a requirement as it took me dozens of runs to get everything working and passing as well as to adjust the syntax to leverage shared files as much as is practical.

In my opinion there's something wrong with the CI framework if it can only easily be run in the Azure DevOps environment. And the use of Azure shouldn't become a requirement, in my opinion.

--
Rebecca Cran