Hi Sean,

On 5/20/20 5:36 AM, Sean wrote:
I am not sure what the community wants to do with it.  It was created for the CI build so it is tailored to the needs of the CI build but I have no problem with updates.

FWIW I find it useful to reproduce CI failure locally and debug them (usually offline, with no access to CI for some time).

I agree with your feedback and see no reason either of those would be a problem for the CI use case.

Although not convenient for local builds it does currently output full build log to BaseTools/BaseToolsBuild/BASETOOLS_BUILD.txt.

Thanks
Sean