Hi Sami,

I was wondering if you're still collecting feedback on the design, or if you have a plan and schedule for the implementation?

--
Rebecca Cran

On 1/15/21 7:51 PM, Sami Mujawar wrote:
Hi All,

I have shared some initial thoughts on the RNG implementation updates at
https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/files/Designs/2021/0116/EDKII%20-%20Proposed%20update%20to%20RNG%20implementation.pdf

Kindly let me know your feedback or if you have any queries.

Regards,

Sami Mujawar

-----Original Message-----
From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Cran via
groups.io
Sent: 14 January 2021 09:05 PM
To: Sami Mujawar <sami.muja...@arm.com>; devel@edk2.groups.io; Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud
<samer.el-haj-mahm...@arm.com>; Ard Biesheuvel <ard.biesheu...@arm.com>;
l...@nuviainc.com
Cc: r...@edk2.groups.io; Jiewen Yao <jiewen....@intel.com>; Rahul Kumar
<rahul1.ku...@intel.com>; nd <n...@arm.com>
Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] RFC: Adding support for ARM (RNDR etc.) to RngDxe

On 12/10/20 4:26 AM, Sami Mujawar wrote:

I am working on the TRNG FW API interface and will share more details
for the discussion soon.

We had some thoughts about streamlining the RngDxe implementations and
would like to share some diagrams for the discussion.

My diagrams are in Visio that I can export as JPG images. However, I am
open to switching to any other suggested tool.

Hi Sami,

I don't see any further discussions on this. Have you made any progress
with sharing the design documents or scheduling a review?