On 12/16/21 6:26 AM, Sami Mujawar wrote:
[SAMI] I posted the following patches to fix some of the issues you mention
above:
Platform/Socionext: Fix build break for SynQuacerEvalBoard
(https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/83553)
Platform/LeMaker: Fix build break for CelloBoard
(https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/83556)
Platform/Socionext/SynQuacerEvalBoard: Add missing ArmSoftFloatLib
(https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/83554)
Platform/Socionext/SynQuacerEvalBoard: Disable EbcDxe for AArch32  Builds
(https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/83557)

If it helps, I can carve out these patches in a separate series and post them
to the list.

Actually could you re-send them please, cc'ing the platform maintainers (Ard, Leif and Masami)? I suspect that's why they were missed.

Thanks,

Rebecca Cran