Hi Chao,

Are you referring to the change I made to put the link to the instructions in the build log. Here's an example of what that will look like:

https://github.com/makubacki/tianocore.github.io/blob/temp_show_uncrustify_ci_link_in_build_log/images/edk-ii-code-formatting/temp-example-instruction-link-in-build-log.png?raw=true

(some of the words running together are not in the actual change)

I'm open to moving it elsewhere but developers will need to know how to at least find that or they will have trouble fixing build issues.

Regards,
Michael