Hi Michael,

I was wondering when we can start the discussions about the project.
After doing some more research, I would like to make some changes to
the proposed schedule and iron out some implementation details.

So it would be great if you can clarify how and where the discussions
should take place.

Yours Sincerely
Ayush Singh