Garrett,

Preface:  I don't have a strong objection to moving MinPlatformPkg.  I would
generally prefer to move silicon/platform/board specific content out of edk2
and into edk2-platforms or elsewhere.
I am concerned that moving content could negatively impact current users in a
way that would increase fragmentation though.  I that eventually someone will
make a package manager and then it will all be localized and won't matter where
packages come from.

I am very interested in expanding use.  We have purposefully avoided
"finishing" to a 1.0 version of spec until more adoption has occurred.

I have not seen any feedback on what would be needed to expand to different
architectures.  I personally have some open questions for discussion, like the
approach for standardized FV layout and the use of PCD to describe them.  And
refactoring the DSC/FDF include content.  QemuOpenBoardPkg work generated a
better option there.

I would propose that we modify and extend the current content in a mostly
backwards compatible way.  Then, once we have the changes clear, we make an
incompatible MinPlatformV1Pkg or something like that in conjunction with 1.0
spec.  The benefit I would like is not punishing existing adopters and ending
up with a simple/minimal package for longer term use.

Regards,
Isaac