Hi Ray,

OK, here I come.

[Ray] INF is a good question.

[Ray] There are two options:

[Ray]    Re-use current INF file.

[Ray]    Create a new INF under LoongArch64 folder.

[Ray] If the INF content can be shared a lot between different archs. Single INF is better.

[Ray] I am just afraid sometimes we just mixed INF contents for different archs together into one INF, which makes the INF hard to read.

[Ray] So, it depends on how many contents can be shared.

I think it is almost difficult to share, because currently common files only work with IA32 and X86, other ARCHs cannot share files with IA32 and X64.

Thanks,
Chao