Agreed with Laszlo here... the only thing that I could think of is memory
corruption. Several people at Intel (myself included) as working on getting an
EaglestreamOpenBoardPkg posted to edk2-platforms right now. I would recommend
you wait for us to release our code as opposed to trying to develop support for
Eagle Steam independently.