On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 at 17:59, Sami Mujawar <sami.muja...@arm.com> wrote:

> +Resending with email address for maintainers.
>

> Hi Ard, Leif,
>
> This patch adds macros that can be used to validate that the SPI ranges are
> valid.
> These have been define here so that we do not duplicate it at multiple places.
>
> Can you let me know if I can merge this patch, please?

I have no problems with that, please go ahead.

Acked-by: Ard Biesheuvel <a...@kernel.org>

I will note that we will have to clean this up in the future, though:
the architected GIC pieces should not be part of a library header, but
a separate IndustryStandard/ header that is separate from the GIC
library code. But that can wait until later.