On Sat, Mar 30, 2024 at 06:10 AM, Andrew Fish wrote:

> You can make a ReadOnly file system out of contents on an FV (Firmware
> Volume):
> https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/tree/master/MdeModulePkg/Universal/FvSimpleFileSystemDxe
>
> FV is defined in the PI Spec as a layout for flash that contains files,
> but no directories.

Hi Andrew,

I forgot to mention earlier, that I'm developing for RISC-V architecture.

It seems like the semihosting lib in edk2 does not have support for RISC-V yet.

Thanks for the FvSimpleFileSystemDxe suggestion.

Actually, I'm trying to TFTP "initramfs" (1MB) and "linux.efi" (25MB) into a
filesystem. So, it requires to support write to the filesystem.

Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks! =)

John