Hi list,

this is a short note to let you (especially Aarno and Tobias) know,
that we made the Push content-types session indication (SI) and
session loading (SL) run on the GPRS-enabled (still prototype?!) WAP
1.2 mobile phone, the Ericsson R520m.

BTW, the Nokia 9210 does non of them.

While SI works quite straight forward. SL does it even better: the
device receives the push messages and starts automaticly (without
asking the user) to dial-in for the requesting URL. This may be a
great feature to use location based detection or person tracking in my
mind?!?!

Know we should be doing the work inside Kannel to make the pushing
more automated, especially for SMS based delivery.

Thanks again to Aarno, Tobias and Jochen.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248