Hi Stipe,
Congratulations for this work on Kannel.
Since few days email sent to you bounces so I write to devel,
it's quite OT, but may interest someone.
Actually I did a email2sms.
Mail are sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], then procmail
takes care to send body text to mobile (to:)
As I want to send them only for authorisate people,
I'm thinking about using SSL certificates.
Well, telling the truth I asked to a friend of mine to do this,
as I haven't any Linux knowledge, at least not enought.
I'm wondering if you can give me few hints to start with.
Or if even Kannel may be configured to do this.
Thanks very much
Andrea

Andrea Viscovich
Direct Line: +39 041 2440092