Hi Bernino,

first of all thanks for your encouragement towards the Kannel project.
We like to see the "fruits of our work" :)

> sendol.php     :Send an Operator logo.
> sendgl.php     :Send a Group Logo.
> sendrt.php     :Send a Ringing tone.

It's not that a major thing implementing these, but it's tricky do
decide "how" you transfer a bitmap to the php script or the ringtone
tunes. You may use standardized formats and then PUT them to the HTTP
server php script, but usually all of us who are using Kannel for
ringtone and logo SMS use a relational database and serverlets, php or
other to "generate" the &text= string for them.

Any contributions in the style of send*.php would be highly
appritiated anyway.

> My question is:
> Does the missing files reside somewhere ?
> Maybe liw has them ?

Have you asked him?

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]