This is just to let anyone know what happens using kannel under a windows 2000
advanced server cluster. We are using cygrunsvr to run kannel as a cluster service.
Those type of service has 2 parameter called looks alive poll interval and is alive.
Unfortunately seems vygrunsrv does not handle this resource monitor, so
often windows thinks services went down, and tries to start them again,
and if you have a modem gsm, you will find your serial connection busy,
and run into an error. I don't know how to fix it, obviusly this may not be kannel
related, as it should be modified cygrunsrv, but in the meantime if any
of you will fall into the same error then set both interval to 4294967294,
the max allowed.
Anyway if someone has got any hints, it's welcome :-)
Andrea