Hi

Im doing some MMS experiments and using kannel as the gateway to POST messages
through. If i POST a multimedia message from the phone that is over 900bytes kannel
truncates it to 900bytes. seems to work fine with anything under 900bytes.

Is this a hard coded/configuration limit ? can it easly be changed ?
Is this related to SAR not being implemented, I though that SAR was only to do with
traffic coming from the content server through the gateway and to the phone ?

I have used a nokia active server with 25k POST and have no problems, open wave seems
to have a limit of about 5k...

Also kannel does not collect/pass and user agent profile (UAprof) information. Is this
a misconfiguration on my part or a limitation of kannel ??

Thanks

Jeremy