Guanghua Hou kirjoittaa tiistaina, 30. heinäkuuta 2002, kello 07:53:
Dear sir,

1. When I modified the test_ppg.c, a error happens:

If delivery-method is changed into 'confirmed', the push message can't be sent.I debug the Kannel1.2.0, the header X-Wap-Application-Id is needed. But when I add this header, it can't be parased.The mime_parase() function in pap_request_thread can't indentify X-Wap-Application-Id header.
I delete the first 'if' in pass_extension_header() of wap_push_pap_mime.c.The x-wap-application-Id is ok now.

It seems that you but X-WAP-Application-Id to wrong place. It is *not* a multipart part header !

2. When X-Wap-Application-Id's value is 'x-wap-application:wml.ua', delivery-method is  'confirmed' and there is no session for this terminal, error happens:
'coded_appid_value' is 2 in function handle_push_message of wap_push_ppg.c. Thus coriented_possible is 0. So no session is created. A warning "wrong appid" is generated.

This is as it should be, wml.ua is a wrong application id here.

BTW, I have adsked the question about port number encoding error in SIA PDU before.

Can you send a patch ? I will apply the patch to CVS. After some successful patches, you would get
commit rights yourself.

Btw, I start coding WTP SAR later this week. Then I would look after ppg bugs, too.