> I notice that some files have a '^M' at the end of the line.
> These are the line terminators for windows. Do we like to keep
> them in the files or is a 'dos2unix' command usefull. :-))
>
> I would prefer only unix style end-of-lines and let CVS solve this
> on Windows. I know that CVS can automatically translate this
> to the native version on a platform. So windows should use
> such a version.
>
> What do others think??

I guess some of those may be from got in the code from my side by
mistake. I use WinCVS for commits and Cygwin for development on
Win2000, but I *do* edit in UNIX end-style.

If you find DOS terminated files please to convert them and commit, as
far as there is nothing corrupted and the dos2unix "patched" branch
configures and build ok.

+1 from my side for convertion here.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]