Hi,
I wish to charge Java Midlets (J2ME) on a mobile terminal while passing
by the gateway. Can you say to me if it is possible?
I found these requirements by Sun
(http://java.sun.com/products/midp/OTAProvisioning-1.0.pdf):

WAP gateways used MUST be WAP June2000 conformant [WAP_JUNE2000].
Specifically, the following issues are critical:
• JAD and JAR MIME-types [OTA] MUST be supported. WAP Gateway must
follow the
rules for HTTP proxies (RFC2616) for JAD & JAR MIME-types[OTA].
• HTTP authentication (server responses 401 and 407) MUST be supported.
• Set-cookie-headers MUST be passed to the terminal.
• Data of any kind MUST be passed to the terminal, if the terminal’s
request has
included “Accept: */*” -header.
• POST-messages from the terminal to provisioning server MUST be
supported.

thank you for your assistance
Michel Magnin