Hi

I would like to know if it's possible to send MMS with kannel 1.2.0.

Are there any (technical) documents that could introduce me to MMS?
Should my kannel machine be visible on Internet or should i use a GPRS/WAP
phone ??? Can the client request the MMS content to Kannel Gateway also
by SMS ???
Can someone send me the configuration file that i should use for Kannel???
(i can use the following phone: Ericsson T39, T68, Nokia 7650, Nokia 9210).

Thanks in advance.

Tiscali ADSL, l'offerta su misura per te a partire da 12,95 euro al mese!
Scopri la tua adsl ideale con il TEST ON LINE
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/