Yippee! test_ppg works now, thanks very much.
Now the real questions start ;-)

1. Is there a dependancy on running the test server on port 8080? I changed the
ppg-port in group = ppg to 8086, started the test_http_server with -p 8086 but got the
original xml parse error. When I set these back to 8080 it works again. Did I miss
something?

2. I use resin on the same machine on port 8080. Can I configure resin to do the same
job as the test_http_server?

3. How do I do it for "real"? What I mean is, I have a web-interface to both sendsms
and sendota which passes the xml docs to sendota or the payloads to sendsms. I now
would like the same for wap push, sort of like
http://localhost:8080/http://localhost:8080/cgi-bin/wap-push.cgi?username=foo&password=bar&content=content.xml&control=control.xml
 (i.e. the test_ppg command line expressed as a a url).

Apologies in advance if I'm being dumb :-)

Thanks again for a great job.

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890