Here is the content of the directory where my
 gateway is:

 [root@tick gateway-1.2.0]# ls
 aclocal.m4  config.cache  config.status  COPYING
 INSTALL     libwmlscript.a  NEWS
 STATUS   wmlscript
 AUTHORS     config.guess  config.sub     debian
 install-sh  Makefile        README
 test
 benchmarks  config.h      configure      doc
 libgw.a     Makefile.in     sar2.patch
 utils
 ChangeLog   config.h.in   configure.in   gw
 libgwlib.a  missing         SAR-cumulative.patch
 VERSION
 checks      config.log    contrib        gwlib
 libwap.a    mkinstalldirs   solaris
 wap

 I launch this:

 [root@tick gateway-1.2.0]# patch -p 0 <
 SAR-cumulative.patch
 (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
 patching file wap/wap_events.def
 patch: **** malformed patch at line 25:
 WAPEVENT(RcvAbort, "RcvAbort",=0A=

 [root@tick gateway-1.2.0]#

 Or this :

 [root@tick gateway-1.2.0]# patch -p 0 < sar2.patch
 (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
 Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
 The text leading up to this was:
 --------------------------

 |diff -ub wap-slava/wap_events.def =
 |../kannel-snapshot/wap/wap_events.def=0A=
 |--- wap-slava/wap_events.def   Fri Sep 13
 03:43:32 2002=0A=
 |+++ ../kannel-snapshot/wap/wap_events.def
 Fri Sep 13 05:55:02 2002=0A=
 File to patch:

 I don`t know which file I have to patch for the
 sar facilities...
 Am I in the right directory?
 What`s my fault?
 Thanks for your help and have a nice day

 Cedric