Hi to all!

After having massive problems compiling the gateway 1.2.0 with cygwin under
windows i tried to compile it under debian linux.

I have compiled it without problems, but if i want to test the push proxy
gateway with the included test programm test_ppg.exe the wapbox crashed with
the error message:

2002-10-15 09:07:13 [14] PANIC: gwlib/octstr.c:2099: seems_valid_real:
Assertion
 `ostr != NULL' failed. (Called from gwlib/octstr.c:743:octstr_compare.)

The binary distribution works as expected. I can send push messages. I can
not send push messages if i compile the sources with cygwin under windows
and under debian with gcc.

Is it possible that the sources i can download from kannel.org (gateway.zip,
gateway.tar.zip) are buggy?

Regards
Guido