Hi

I would vote +1 for this to be rolled into CVS. We have somethng similar but it is not as general nor as complete.

Nisan
At 01:24 PM 10/31/02 +0200, Oded Arbel wrote:

> [...]

I hate putting in more configuration paremeters. how about this rewrite of data_coding handling (see attached patch file). a similar version is running on our system for about half a year now, I only now had the incentive to generalize it, but I changed some stuff, to treat this code as untested.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)