On Montag, Januar 6, 2003, at 12:11 Uhr, Wayne wrote:

Remember this one ?

got DLR but could not find message or was not interested in it

I'm getting this for messages received from CMDA handsets, regardless of
DLR requested or not.
The only diff in PDU from GSM based is the class is 2 instead of null.

I've tried setting msg-id-type to 0,1,2 & 3 in various cvs versions (
latest being 3 weeks old )

No luck.

Any ideas ?

Regards

Wayne Smithers
5th Finger Pty Ltd

can you provide a dump of the messages being sent and the answers received back?
I presume the sent message and the received one are not looking the same to kannel either because of number type or message id. If you're using SMPP, there's some configuration variables to get around this problem.

Andreas Fink
Fink Consulting GmbH

Tel: +41-61-6666332 Fax: +41-61-6666331 Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www.finkconsulting.com