> Anyone know what the status of the current cygwin port is? I have been
> able to get bearerbox and wapbox up and running as a wap gateway. I am
> having trouble however in terminating the processes with what I think
> are the equivalent of SIGTERM

Hi Josh,
I had to modify smsbox.c source to don't handle the SIGINT (or SIGTERM I
don't remember now)
signal, and then it works (i.e. you can stop it) even with cyrunsrv.
I don't use wapbox but it should be the same.
I use an old version of cygwin, but once every few days the 2 services
restarts, don't know why,
it should be a pthreads related problem.
I can't answer on other questions as I don't use ssl.
Regards
Andrea