Citando Enzo dell'Aquila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I tried to send text messages with UDH with emi2 driver. This feature
> appears as y? (driver probably has this feature, has not been tested).

Weird. I've fixed it now in cvs. EMI2 supports everything. Unless......

> would like generate TP-DCS = 00h (it's good also 11h or 12h), I need 7 bit
> coding in DCS

> Is this a bug in emi2 kannel driver or doesn't emi2 support text messages
> with UDH ?

In my kannel instance from Aug 2002, requesting ...&text=test&udh=%01%
00&coding=1&mclass=2 gives me DCS=11
&text=test&udh=%01%00&coding=1&mclass=0 results in DCS=00

If this don't work with you, please say so because there might be some new bug
and someone will have to fix it :|