Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

> Citando Maria Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> > Does anyone know if there is a difference between MMS formats between nokia
> > 7650 sony ericsson T68i and the GX10.
>
> Yes, they are.
> But there's a common mms format that works in them all (including Panasoinc GAD87).
>
> My experience says that it's too much dependent of your mmsc, specially through
> email interface.
>
> You need to try to send and try with combinations of "start tag" and "content-id"

hey, I love the company quote: "yes, we are member of the WAP forum
and we are interested in having a well-defined, open standard
protocoll to enforce the use and acceptance of the wireless messaging"
:))

Why do they make our life so difficult?

We at Wapme have NDA's with Ericsson and Nokia. Usually we tell
Ericsson engeneers what they should do to be protocoll conform and
tell Nokia what they do wrong in their MMSC to serve Ericsson devices.

Hmm, and why is my bill payed by Wapme and not by all of them ;))

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80