"Arne K. Haaje" wrote:

> I am thinking about adding support to the CIMD2 module for the Tarrif
> field. This is in Nokias official specifications. It is a field like any
> others where you can set the tarrif class.
>
> As it is in the official specs. I think it would be useful. Are there
> any objections to me adding support for it?

no, definetly not. If billing issues are part of the SMSC specs, they
should be implemented.

The point is we don't want things in there, because billing is usually
a very individual thing and it wouldn't fit for everyone if we decided
to do it on a specific way. So we leave the choice to the users how to
do it.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG